Tratok forum lottery, now daily for the next two weeks

Click here to join the fun

Tratok has ZERO tolerance for fraud

Please take a moment to read the latest update

Tratok Forum Promotion

Official promotions will be posted here.
admin
Site Admin

Tratok Forum Promotion

Post by admin » Thu May 23, 2019 6:59 am

A Tratok rewards system has been introduced to the forum. It will reward contribution and participation in the community in real time.
Tratok earned in such a way can either then be banked for a period of 30 days at an interest rate of 3%, or used in a lottery system with other members. We believe this is a fun way for the community to participate and share information. This program will begin effective immediately.

Rules:
No spamming.
No blatant abuse.

Any violation of these rules will result in instant removal from the program.

In order to request withdrawal of your Tratok to your ERC20 wallets, please send a message to this account with the following details:

The amount you wish to withdraw.
Your public wallet address.

Tratok will then be delivered within 15 working days.

NOTE: Tratok support will never ask you for private keys. Should anyone contact you on these forums requesting such information, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM and inform the moderators immediately.

LioDlhl

Re: Tratok Forum Promotion

Post by LioDlhl » Thu May 23, 2019 11:12 am

Great Idea!
We just need to get more people registered on the forum, for now it's quite quiet!

ekoyanu99

Post by ekoyanu99 » Sun May 26, 2019 3:38 pm

Great idea , Any reward for invite refferals ?

TurboDiesel93

Post by TurboDiesel93 » Sun May 26, 2019 3:47 pm

I think this is good idea, but this slow process.

Donlis

Post by Donlis » Fri May 31, 2019 6:16 am

отличная идея!

TurboDiesel93

Post by TurboDiesel93 » Fri May 31, 2019 11:01 am

I think need to increase the reward for posting messages on the forum, this is the best incentive for the activity of the community.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri May 31, 2019 6:41 pm

TurboDiesel93 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 11:01 am
I think need to increase the reward for posting messages on the forum, this is the best incentive for the activity of the community.
It will be adjusted in the near future. However, in order to be fair, we need to have a rough idea of how many members, active and dormant the forum will have. Otherwise, we could not put a truly sustainable number and that would not be fair on the community to promise one thing and then deliver another.

LioDlhl

Post by LioDlhl » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:17 pm

admin wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 6:59 am
A Tratok rewards system has been introduced to the forum. It will reward contribution and participation in the community in real time.
Tratok earned in such a way can either then be banked for a period of 30 days at an interest rate of 3%, or used in a lottery system with other members. We believe this is a fun way for the community to participate and share information. This program will begin effective immediately.

Rules:
No spamming.
No blatant abuse.

Any violation of these rules will result in instant removal from the program.

In order to request withdrawal of your Tratok to your ERC20 wallets, please send a message to this account with the following details:

The amount you wish to withdraw.
Your public wallet address.

Tratok will then be delivered within 15 working days.

NOTE: Tratok support will never ask you for private keys. Should anyone contact you on these forums requesting such information, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM and inform the moderators immediately.
Here's how to check the options you have with the TRAT you earned on this forum :
In the top left, click on the 3 stripes.
Click then on the link where it says TRAT.
In the overview, it will show you how much you have on hand, and by checking out the different options of this section, you will be able to create your 'bank account', donate, buy a lottery ticket,...

Miner47

Post by Miner47 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:13 pm

I think need to increase the reward for posting messages on the forum, this is the best incentive for the activity of the community...

I think that it very reasonable idea at list for 2 or 3 first months...

Miner47

Post by Miner47 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:27 pm

admin wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 6:41 pm
TurboDiesel93 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 11:01 am
It will be adjusted in the near future. However, in order to be fair, we need to have a rough idea of how many members, active and dormant the forum will have. Otherwise, we could not put a truly sustainable number and that would not be fair on the community to promise one thing and then deliver another.
I entirely agree with that sentence. But how to find the best mechanism for attraction new forum members?