Tratok forum lottery, now daily for the next two weeks

Click here to join the fun

Tratok has ZERO tolerance for fraud

Please take a moment to read the latest update

Railay Beach, Karabi Thailand

Been somewhere lovely? Share it with the community here.
Tisch1992

Re: Railay Beach, Karabi Thailand

Post by Tisch1992 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:42 am

Thailand planned in Germany's winter!! 8-)

Morning together!
Yesterday we planned our trip to Thailand and made the whole thing fix. We fly from frankfurt via moscow to bangkok. There we booked a three star hotel in Khao San Road. Of course without meals. You should treat yourself to one of the many shops. Here we spend three nights where we explore the city of Bangkok and also make a day trip in the Natioalpark to the great waterfalls there. Then fly with Thai assia to Phuket. In patong we got a nice hotel. for eight days only 458 euros with three stars! In these eight days we will spend another night in Koh Phi Phi. There are no scooters or cars there, so we chose a hotel near the harbor in the south. I'm looking forward to the View Point and enjoy the great view. Then we take the ferry back to Patong and we will continue to explore Phuket with the scooter before it goes back to Bangkok where we have a 5 star hotel for the last day of our vacation. Hope the time to vacation passes quickly. Wish all who want to do that much fun and a great holiday! :D :D :D :D

sahoaction

Post by sahoaction » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:57 am

LauraWa1992 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:10 pm

What do you think to the island Phuket? what must we have seen?
One thing I can recommend is to visit the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project. https://www.gibbonproject.org/

Rent a car or a motorbike for a day or two and explore by yourself. It is more enjoyable than the organised tours. It also gives you more time to visit the gibbons.

Don't participate in the elephant riding in Thailand. There are places in Phuket where this is also offered. Sadly, these elephants have no other purpose than to carry tourists and are not treated in the best way. This is different to places like e.g. Nepal. They have now started alternatives in Thailand where you can walk with elephants, but don't know if this is already possible in Phuket.

There are sooo many things to see and do in Phuket, it will never get boring. If you don't go to any other town in Thailand it is also worth to check out the markets in Phuket town, some traditional houses and small museums. But of course there are also dozens of nice beaches, probably your main reason for the trip. It's also a good place to get cheap beauty and health care treatments. I know many Australians who prefer to fly to Phuket for dental treatment than to pay a fortune back home.

Life is easy in Phuket. Enjoy!

Backeljav

Post by Backeljav » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:51 am

Wow

Sounds great to visit the beach thanks for sharing your time over there.

Juolia77

Post by Juolia77 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:18 pm

mixo wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:24 pm
Bonus: picture

Excellent photo!

mixo

Post by mixo » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:17 am

LauraWa1992 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:10 pm
Hi

which island do you mean? Is it Koh Phi phi? we planned our next trip there.
First Bangkok - Phuket - Koh Phi phi -bangkok.

What do you think to the island Phuket? what must we have seen?

I'm glad for your experience.

Thanks.
Kind Regards
laura :)
Hi. This is the island: https://goo.gl/maps/V6MbhYCKaVB1Xqoc7
Its not Phi Phi that's a different one. Although I did hear it was nice as well, but I was not able to visit due to high tide near the island.
Phuket was fantastic, I just went to a different beach every day. Also went on a ferry tour which I arranged from there, was fantastic. driving ATV's to get to the Budha temple was nice as well, it rained the whole day, which added to the experience. Not much of a sight seer myself I prefer activities, so that was my experience.

sahoaction

Post by sahoaction » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:05 pm

mixo wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:17 am

Hi. This is the island: https://goo.gl/maps/V6MbhYCKaVB1Xqoc7
Its not Phi Phi that's a different one. Although I did hear it was nice as well, but I was not able to visit due to high tide near the island.
:lol:
That's not an island!!!!!
That's Railay Beach in mainland Krabi!
There are banks, supermarkets and tourist resorts cramped together just behind the beach.
Do your homework before writing big stories.

There are really beautiful and pristine islands in the area, but Railay Beach is not one of them.

mixo

Post by mixo » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:03 pm

sahoaction wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:05 pm

:lol:
That's not an island!!!!!
That's Railay Beach in mainland Krabi!
There are banks, supermarkets and tourist resorts cramped together just behind the beach.
Do your homework before writing big stories.

There are really beautiful and pristine islands in the area, but Railay Beach is not one of them.

Oh big whoop I said island instead of beach. What does that change. what are you so worked up about. Still a beautiful place worth visiting.

sahoaction

Post by sahoaction » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:06 am

mixo wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:03 pm

Oh big whoop I said island instead of beach. What does that change. what are you so worked up about. Still a beautiful place worth visiting.
Because lately a lot of nonsense is turning up on the forum.
Some members here are spreading misinformation or irrelevant postings just to earn a few Trat.

sonesonez

Post by sonesonez » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:52 pm

Railay Beach...looks like heaven

Juolia77

Post by Juolia77 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:57 pm

Let's go to earn big amount of TRATOK and will travel everwhere! :D