Click here to join the fun

Tratok has ZERO tolerance for fraud

Please take a moment to read the latest update

Purpose of Tratok Token

Details about the Tratok Token (TRAT)
Cliff67

Re: Purpose of Tratok Token

Post by Cliff67 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:45 pm

I think this will be done, as soon as the platform switches from beta to real. There you can than see all partner offers.
Www.tratok.net

Miner47

Post by Miner47 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:37 pm

Cliff67 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:45 pm
I think this will be done, as soon as the platform switches from beta to real. There you can than see all partner offers.
Www.tratok.net
I have a next question: will be possible to take airtickets for a travel entirely for TRAT coins, without any fiat money?

LioDlhl

Post by LioDlhl » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:16 am

Miner47 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:37 pm
Cliff67 wrote:
Www.tratok.net
I have a next question: will be possible to take airtickets for a travel entirely for TRAT coins, without any fiat money?
Hi,
Bookings on the Tratok travel application will only be payable with TRAT. So the answer to your question is yes. But, you may not have enough Tratok for it, so you could have to buy TRAT with fiat money at that point.

Miner47

Post by Miner47 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:33 pm

LioDlhl wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:16 am
Miner47 wrote:
Cliff67 wrote:
Www.tratok.net
Hi,
Bookings on the Tratok travel application will only be payable with TRAT. So the answer to your question is yes. But, you may not have enough Tratok for it, so you could have to buy TRAT with fiat money at that point.
Thanks a lot for this information.

Miner47

Post by Miner47 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:34 pm

Certainly I will be collect TRATs now for my future journey!

Miner47

Post by Miner47 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:41 pm

Miner47 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:33 pm
LioDlhl wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:16 am
Miner47 wrote:

Hi,
Thanks a lot for this information.
I wonder, what will be change ratio TRAT/USD? (I am asking about it entirely for educational purposes.) ;-)

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:32 am

Juolia77 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:35 am
Toni wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:38 am
The Tratok token is a unique token which will be used on the Tratok Travel application to make bookings for travel and tourism services. Be it reserving a hotel room, booking a flight or renting a car, this multiplatform application will result in more economical, hassle-free arrangements for clients and service providers alike. By using blockchain technology to disrupt the existing business model, Tratok offers significant advantages over existing conventional platforms. Principally, it lowers transaction fees, eradicates the need for middlemen, saves time on bookings and results in more profit for service providers and savings for consumers. With stakeholder experience as the main priority, the Tratok project seeks to revolutionise the USD 7.6 Trillion travel and tourism sector and set a new standard.
Is it possible to add the permanent separate section on this site for information purposes about all new working TRATOK partners and platforms?
Excellent idea.

LioDlhl

Post by LioDlhl » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:31 pm

justina wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:14 pm
References to the Holy Spirit appear throughout Acts 1:5 and 8 stating towards the beginning: "For John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized in the Holy Spirit ... ye shall receive power, when the Holy Spirit is come upon you" referring to the fulfillment of the prophecy of John the Baptist in Luke 3:16: "he shall baptize you in the Holy Spirit".[5]
In addition to the Holy Spirit and in its impacts on the Book of Acts, this should include the Lord's direct communication to Paul. This encounter had a very pivotal in terms of Paul's defense against the Roman Empire and Jewish authority empowered by the Holy Spirit. Several passages, for example, Acts 9:1-9, Acts, 18:10, Acts 23:11, and Acts 27:23 all reveal a pneumatological element that reshapes the outcome of Paul's trial bending towards the prevailing of God's will rather than the agony of Paul's death.
Justina,
I gave you a warning after your flooding of irrelevant posts like this one.
As a reminder, here is the original warning :
'Please stop flooding the forum with irrelevant posts. You posted a total of 3 posts in a row here and 8 posts in a row in another subject.
This forum is for discussions about Tratok, not spiritual reflections. I will delete all these posts now. Please don't do it again. This is the first and last warning.

Edit : By the time of writing this, you even added 3 more posts to the 8 you already had posted. Flooding is not tolerated. All posts have been deleted now. Don't do this again.'

You posted additional 9 messages in a row.

Flooding is not allowed.
We want that this forum stays clean and focused on discussions about Tratok. We do not want to see it becoming a mess. We will delete all these posts.
You are now banned for one day. Don't do this again, or you will be banned forever.

sahoaction

Post by sahoaction » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:22 am

LioDlhl wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:31 pm
Flooding is not allowed.
We want that this forum stays clean and focused on discussions about Tratok. We do not want to see it becoming a mess. We will delete all these posts.
You are now banned for one day. Don't do this again, or you will be banned forever.
These unrelated posts are annoying. It's another attempt to fraudulently earn Tratok tokens by posting lots of words that don't belong here.
I think she received enough warnings.....

justina

Post by justina » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:41 pm

Every good thing come from this platform