Tratok forum lottery, now daily for the next two weeks

Click here to join the fun

Tratok has ZERO tolerance for fraud

Please take a moment to read the latest update

Team Values

Transparency and trust is the key to any ambitious project that wishes to change the world.
Backeljav

Re: Team Values

Post by Backeljav » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:53 am

mikesimmons wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:10 pm
mixo wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:10 am
Not as confident in this project as i was prior to this experience.
There are so many projects that have actively taken ICO money from the public and failed to deliver a product.

Tratok as yet have given away all tokens for free and built their platform from their own pockets. Investing 7 figure sums and putting money in the public's pocket. Even if you hve lost trust in the project you must see that so far Tratok hasn't received a penny from it's client base.

They can't pull an exit scam like some have because they haven't taken anybody's cash.

As from 18th August, that's one week away, Tratok will have delivered a working product 7 months ahead of their own scheduled timeline and paid for all by themselves. It's a rarity for these crypto projects to actually deliver their product - let alone do it with their own cash.

The team have been especially busy in the run up to launch and perhaps moderating forums and chats has not been as efficient as we might be used to - but there's a bigger picture to see. A picture where many people have a stake of tokens that cost them nothing and can actually be used for something. I hope you remain a part of it.
So it means its perfect to make and experience the best on the blockchain Revolution.

mixo

Post by mixo » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:18 am

mikesimmons wrote:
mixo wrote:
There are so many projects that have actively taken ICO money from the public and failed to deliver a product.

Tratok as yet have given away all tokens for free and built their platform from their own pockets. Investing 7 figure sums and putting money in the public's pocket. Even if you hve lost trust in the project you must see that so far Tratok hasn't received a penny from it's client base.

They can't pull an exit scam like some have because they haven't taken anybody's cash.

As from 18th August, that's one week away, Tratok will have delivered a working product 7 months ahead of their own scheduled timeline and paid for all by themselves. It's a rarity for these crypto projects to actually deliver their product - let alone do it with their own cash.

The team have been especially busy in the run up to launch and perhaps moderating forums and chats has not been as efficient as we might be used to - but there's a bigger picture to see. A picture where many people have a stake of tokens that cost them nothing and can actually be used for something. I hope you remain a part of it.

I get your point of view. Despite the bad experience I had, you are right they did not take anyone's money. So we will have to wait and see what will come of the 17th of August.

BTW if you don't already work for Tratok you should be hired as PR. well done.

mikesimmons

Post by mikesimmons » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:34 pm

mixo wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:18 am
mikesimmons wrote:
mixo wrote:

I get your point of view. Despite the bad experience I had, you are right they did not take anyone's money. So we will have to wait and see what will come of the 17th of August.

BTW if you don't already work for Tratok you should be hired as PR. well done.
If they come knocking and pay more than my day job, I'm all ears. :)

Shephard

Post by Shephard » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:38 pm

mixo wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:13 pm
admin wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:23 am
  • Realizing the importance of character. Honesty, integrity and teamwork skills are vital to any team hoping to achieve its goals.
Just got kicked out twice from the Telegram chat for asking an important question. Which rather than attempting to answer, one of the admins started attacking the question itself. So much for transparency.
I had similar issue but if someone is removed from a group chat for asking question I don't think is cool. I hope the moderators will understand questions from the point of the person asking it. I know most of these misunderstanding is caused by the bad people the team have dealt with in the past. If I may suggest, if someone ask question, instead of removing the person the moderator should ask the person to pm him/her so they can sort things out.
Thus far you guys (tratok team) are doing great
Last edited by Shephard on Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shephard

Post by Shephard » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:55 pm

mikesimmons wrote:
mixo wrote:

You have a point there, tratok team has different approach to the project.